Text Messaging Program
Terms & Privacy
You agree to the following:
- By providing your cellular telephone number, you consent to receive recurring campaign updates from Friends for Kathy Hochul (“Program”). Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to 55052 or email STOP to firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out of receiving text messages. Please note that the use of an opt-out mechanism not identified above is unreasonable and not an acceptable method of opting out of receiving text messages.
- You represent and warrant that you are supplying your own telephone number and that you are the primary user of the number, and will notify us if you no longer are the primary user of the number.
- You represent and warrant that you are not under thirteen (13) years of age and that, if you are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to join the Program and receive text messages.
- If there are any disputes arising out of or related to the Program, you agree to submit the dispute to confidential arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of American Arbitration Association then in effect. The arbitrator shall apply the internal substantive laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflict of law rules. The venue of any such arbitration shall be in New York, New York. If there is a dispute, you must send written notice to us by overnight mail at the following address:
Friends for Kathy Hochul
PO Box 1463
New York, NY 10021
- Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that no class or collective actions can be asserted in arbitration or otherwise. All disputes, whether in arbitration or otherwise, must be brought solely in your individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or collective proceeding. You hereby waive any rights to a trial by jury as to any disputes arising out of or related to the Program. You hereby waive any rights to pursue a class or collective action pertaining to any disputes arising out of or related to the Program. If there is a dispute about the interpretation or enforceability of these Terms, the arbitrator will decide that dispute in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act.
- Tatango and any other platform provider for or vendor associated with the Program is an intended third-party beneficiary of these Terms.
- For support regarding the Program, text HELP to 55052 or email us at email@example.com.
WE DO NOT SELL, RENT, LOAN, TRADE, LEASE OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER FOR PROFIT ANY PHONE NUMBERS OR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED OR RECEIVED THROUGH THE PROGRAM TO ANY THIRD PARTY.